Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions.
Get in Touch
We’d love to hear from you with any questions you might have about our cottages or the area. Here’s how to get in touch.
Contact us by Email
Send us an email to email@example.com
Contact us by Phone
Give either of us a call on + 44 (0) 1852 300 112 to discuss your plans.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- Are there any Restaurants nearby?
The Oyster Bar & Restaurant is within walking distance of the cottages and opens from March to October. It overlooks the village square to the front and at the rear the seating looks across the Atlantic taking in views of the islands of Scarba and Jura – a superb vantage point.
Across on Easdale Island there is the award winning Puffer Bar & Restaurant – catch the 3 minute ferry across and their unique location guarantees fantastic fresh seafood, unrivalled sea views, peace and tranquility. Restaurant opens: Wed, Thurs, Fri & Sat 6pm-7.30pm during main season and just on a Friday and Saturday from October to Easter.
Four miles along the road is “Tigh an Truish” Hotel/Pub and the famous “Bridge Over the Atlantic” built in 1792 and described as the only bridge that crosses the Atlantic. This bridge connects the mainland to the Isle of Seil where Ellenabeich is situated.
The Atlantic Island Centre in Luing has a café/restaurant which also does evening meals. With locally sourced seafood and home baking by the islanders it’s worth a visit.
Oban itself is famous for its wonderful selection of Restaurants and particularly its seafood, so make sure to pay a visit either to stock up your kitchen or to dine out.
- What is included in the cottage price?
The following are provided free of charge in each cottage:
- All beds have pillows, pillow cases, sheets and duvets with covers.
- Bath towel and hand towel provided for each guest.
- A full supply of dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans, utensils, etc.
- Salt and pepper grinders and Nespresso Coffee Machine.
- Washing-up liquid, toilet soap, hand washing liquid.
- Toilet rolls and Prija Toiletries
- Soap powder, dishwasher powder.
- Tea towels, washing-up cloths and sponges.
- How far are you from Oban?
We are a 30 minute drive from Oban approximately 17 miles.
- Will I need a car to get to the cottages?
Yes, we would recommend that you have a car as this allows you to fully explore the area and its wonderful scenery & activities.
- Where is the nearest shop?
There is a well stocked local shop 2 miles away with a comprehensive selection of provisions as well as a video hire outlet. Oban, our nearest town, has several good supermarkets as well as butchers, seafood shops and an excellent deli.