Terms & Conditions
1. Our cottages are strictly no smoking.
2. A maximum of two well behaved dogs are allowed per cottage and a small additional charge applies – please contact me for additional requests.
3. The cottage is booked from Friday to Friday for week long stays or short breaks Friday – 3 days and Monday 4 days.
4. The property is let from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
5. The number of persons using the cottage must not exceed a maximum four.
6. Bed linen, towels and electricity are included in the price.
7. Travel cot and highchair available on request.
8. A deposit of 30% of the total hire is required at the time of booking, the balance being due 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. Bookings made before 1st August 2020 or after 8th January 2021 are not covered by our Master Cancellation Plan and therefore deposits are non-refundable. Bookings made between 1st August 2020 and 8th January 2021 are covered for risk-free cancellation and any money paid is fully refundable per the terms & conditions below.
9. The owners do not accept any liability for loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, motor vehicles, or any other item belonging to the hirer or any member of the party.
10. All on-line bookings are provisional until a confirmation email has been received from Tramway Cottages.
11. Guests shall take reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
12. Guests are required to inform the owner of any damage or breakages in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next rental.
1. In the event of cancellation all monies will be forfeited, therefore we recommend that cancellation insurance be arranged in advance of your holiday.
2. Cancellations made as a result of Covid-19 Government Travel Restriction or a lock-down will be amended to a suitable future date.
3. Cancellations due to any member of the booking party displaying Covid-19 symptoms can be moved to a suitable future date.
4. Refunds may be offered at the owners’ discretion.
1. We ask that guests who develop any Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of their check-in date stay at home and do not travel to Tramway Cottages.