Terms of Booking
1. The cottage is strictly no smoking.
2. One well behaved dog is allowed – but please contact me for additional request.
3. The cottage is booked from Friday to Friday for week long stays or short breaks Friday – 3 days and Monday 4 days.
4. The property is let from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
5. The number of persons using the cottage must not exceed a maximum four.
6. Bed linen, towels and electricity are included in the price.
7. Travel cot and highchair available on request.
8. A non-returnable deposit of 30% of the total hire is required at the time of booking, the balance being due 6 weeks prior to your arrival date.
9. In the event of cancellation all monies will be forfeited, therefore we recommend that cancellation insurance be arranged. For example, in www.selfcateringinsurance.co.uk can be obtained online information and a Proposal Form of J L Morris (insurance brokers) Limited Tel: 01202 642840.
10. The owners do not accept any liability for loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, motor vehicles, or any other item belonging to the hirer or any member of the party.
11. All on-line bookings are provisional until a confirmation email has been received from Tramway Cottages.
12. Guests shall take reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
13. Guests are required to inform the owner of any damage or breakages in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next rental.