Terms of Booking
1. The cottage is strictly no smoking.
2. One well behaved dog is allowed – but please contact me for additional request.
3. The cottage is booked from Friday to Friday for week long stays or short breaks Friday – 3 days and Monday 4 days.
4. The property is let from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
5. The number of persons using the cottage must not exceed a maximum four.
6. Bed linen, towels and electricity are included in the price.
7. Travel cot and highchair available on request.
8. A deposit of 30% of the total hire is required at the time of booking, the balance being due 6 weeks prior to your arrival date. Bookings made before 1st August 2020 or after 8th January 2021 are not covered by our Master Cancellation Plan and therefore deposits are non-refundable. Bookings made between 1st August 2020 and 8th January 2021 are covered for risk-free cancellation and any money paid is fully refundable per the terms & conditions below.
9. The owners do not accept any liability for loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, motor vehicles, or any other item belonging to the hirer or any member of the party.
10. All on-line bookings are provisional until a confirmation email has been received from Tramway Cottages.
11. Guests shall take reasonable and proper care of the property and its furniture, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair, condition and tidiness as at the commencement of the rental period.
12. Guests are required to inform the owner of any damage or breakages in or around the property promptly so that it can be repaired and replaced for the next rental.
Cancellation Peace of Mind with Master Cancel for bookings made between 1st August 2020 and 8th January 2021
All bookings made directly with Tramway Cottages between 1st August 2020 and 8th January 2021, come with cancellation insurance provided by Master Cancel. Our Master Cancel program features flexible cancellation terms & conditions allowing our guests to book with confidence, knowing that if they cancel for unforeseen circumstances that arise, you the guest will be returned your valuable booking deposits. Bookings made via Third Parties do not necessarily have Master Cancel Cover so please check your booking terms provided by the booking agent used.
Master Cancel delivers “peace of mind” by simplifying the guest cancellation process into terms that all parties can understand. Guests can cancel any time from 60 days before arrival up to and including 2 days prior to check-in and receive a full refund.
Master Cancel Terms:
Only lodging costs are refunded. Additional extras, including but not limited to cleaning fees, taxes and other ancillary charges, will not be refunded.
Refund Payment for cancelled bookings will be released back to the cancelling guest on the scheduled date of check-out of the original booking.
Cancellations made 1 day prior to, or on the day of check-in will not be eligible for refund. Example: For a check in on Saturday, Guests could cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, but not Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check in). Cancellations made more than 60 days in advance of arrival will not be eligible for a refund.
Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying their property owner in writing that they wish to cancel.
Bookings made after 8th January 2021 are subject to our normal cancellation terms:
1. In the event of cancellation all monies will be forfeited, therefore we recommend that cancellation insurance be arranged in advance of your holiday.
2. Cancellations made as a result of Covid-19 Government Travel Restriction or a lock-down will be amended to a suitable future date.
3. Cancellations due to any member of the booking party displaying Covid-19 symptoms can be moved to a suitable future date.
4. Refunds may be offered at the owners’ discretion.
1. We ask that guests who develop any Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of their check-in date stay at home and do not travel to Tramway Cottages.
2. If you develop Covid-19 symptoms whilst you are staying with us, the current Government recommendation is that you immediately arrange a Covid-19 test and if the test is confirmed as positive, return home to self-isolate.
3. If for any reason, you are unable to travel home to self-isolate, you must pay for any nights accommodated at our published tariff rate.